Friday, March 17, 2006

My poor blog, why have I forsaken thee?! Well, I did finish Half Life 2. It was pretty cool. I was consistently impressed with each level. The graphics were outstanding, the sound was legendary, and the end was surreal and beautiful. I would definitely give this game a 5 out of 5 on every aspect. The only slight problem I had was lagging in a few spots, but they were brief and are to be expected for such a graphically demanding game. You could really see this game pushing the XBOX. I would someday like to get a super powerful PC to fully experience this game, it's multiplayer, it's HD performance and it's mods. I would really like a Mac version, but that doesn't seem too likely in the near future. Oh well, I am just thankful to have played it at all. Now it is back to Doom 3 Resurrection of Evil. It isn't as good as Half Life 2 so far, but I love FPS's and I will finish it anyway.

I am hoping to go see V for Vendetta at an Imax this Sunday. I am really excited. I am worried as well. It seems Alan Moore is not very happy with the movie. This really worries me. On the plus side, I will be really pleased or really disappointed by a movie on a really big screen!

No comments: