Friday, September 15, 2006

Ranting and raving

I don't really have a particular subject to address today. I am so flighty today... lacking direction. I had a Superman SoBe earlier and I am unbelievably wired. These drink are the basis of my existence anymore. They are by far my favorite energy drink. Not only do the taste magnificent (carbonated cherry), but they contain mega doses of caffeine and vitamins. I am concerned that they will eventually go away considering they are a movie promo drink, but I am going to enjoy the hell out of them until they are gone.

Silent Hill... I wrote about the movie several posts ago when we went to see it in the theater. I was amazed then and I am amazed now. For the past few nights it has been background noise as I have slept. This is one of the best horror movies I have seen in years. It is hard to describe just how right this movie feels to me. It brings together the pace of the video games with the essence of a well made Clive Barker film. While it isn't perfect it is a movie I can watch over and over without getting sick of it.

That is all for now... as flighty as I am right now I am sure I will do more later.

No comments: