Sunday, January 22, 2006

just a little try

Wow! I am blogging from my browser in Flock. This new browser looks really cool, and it has a blog command built right in to the toolbar. Once the blog pop-up screen appears you have most of the same options you do from the post blog section on Blogger's website. I don't know how it works with other blogging online tools, but it detected Blogger and my settings very quickly. It also has the add favorites command built into the location bar along with the new universal feed sign for rss, atom and more. I personally prefer this set up over Safari's because it is more visually striking and more practical for my comfort. Also the Goggle search feature from Safari has been improved as well. The search in Flock has Yahoo, Google, Amazon.com, Ebay, Technorati, Wikipedia, and wink already built, but it also allows you add from a large list of other engines. I not done much surfing with Flock yet, but so far I am really impressed with the features. I am finding new ones constantly and really loving them. I am writing this on my laptop, but I can't wait to use this browser with a good mouse.


No comments: