Thursday, January 05, 2006

time trials

Today is mine and Tammy's 8th Anniversary. Being married to her has been the greatest thing ever. I never get tired of spending each and every available waking hour with her. She is my best friend, and has always been unbelievably supportive through my crazy mood swings and freak outs. We are hoping to get a new laptop this weekend for each other as a mutual present. I am so excited. We can make music anywhere! I call this post time trials because I have spent the last week working on my typing. It has been fun and I am progressing nicely. I have been unable to spend anytime with my web design or music this week because any free moment I have had I have been using typing tutors to help increase my speed. I'll be up to 60 wpm in no time.

No comments: