Monday, January 16, 2006

Lappy

It has been a while since the last post. I was really busy last week with a lot of closing shifts at work and the purchase of an iBook. The iBook was a mutual Anniversary gift between Tammy and myself. We had to get acquainted with OS 10.4.4 which was fun and cool. I hope to get Tiger installed on my old iMac soon, but they network fine for now so I am not to worried. I got a case for the laptop today, as well as a new wireless G router from D-Link. I had a tough time installing it because I couldn't get to the web address to configure the user data. It is working well now, so the trouble is worth it. The iMacs haven't seen much improvement because they are 802.11b, but the laptop with 802.11g is much faster on the net now. Though this post is still on my desktop I am sure I will be doing a lot of posting from the iBook in the future. I love the concept of being able to post from anywhere.

No comments: