Friday, December 16, 2005

Motoring

Endlessly frustrating... Bad work week, still haven't got my copy of Ape of Naples from Coil, having a hard time with CSS, waiting for ordered Christmas gifts from an unreliable postal carrier... uhh! On the positive side I have figured out how to host my website and my mp3s for easy linking with my .mac account. So now I can put up my first little podcast on this blog and continue to podcast using blogger. That is good. I will be so happy when the next few weeks are over. This week we are bombarded with large Christmas and graduation parties at work. Next week is Christmas and I really dread all the transporting of gifts and adjusting schedules and all that nonsense. I hate to be such a Scrooge, but I am just very frustrated at the moment. Hopefully, I will find some time in the next week to get some more stuff done. I am working on some more Informational Terrorism Transmissions promo material, but it is a long, hard journey.

No comments: