Saturday, December 03, 2005

Over the past few days I haven't had much of a chance to post. I have discovered a wonderful band, though. Broadcast is one of the best sounding bands I have heard in a while. Creepy yet soothing.
I found an old CD of music Tammy and I made using MTV Music Generator. I loaded it into my computer and was pretty happy with what I heard. It was made from a tape that had almost no treble levels so when it was transferred to CD it sounded like dance music that was buried underground. When I loaded it in Live it took on a whole new life. I can already see the bass is going to be absurdly sub-sonic, but I was surprised to see that I could pull out a little treble from it with the right tweaking. I am going to be on vacation next week so hopefully I will be able to work with the material. I also hope to develop a podcast or two. I just need to learn a good way to broadcast it with Blogger.
I have also found a lot of photographs and Xerox manipulations that I created during the inception of Informational Terrorism Transmissions. The project was initially supposed to be a vast multimedia project based on music and a magazine. I released one issue (that really sucked) and gathered a second issue together, but most of the second, better, issue has become displaced. I had a finalized version that I ended up giving to a friend that moved to Europe, but unfortunately was stupid enough not to have a finished backup. It was to much for a budding young writer to handle. A 100 page magazine is a lot to deal with when you are doing it by yourself with little to no income. Hmm... Maybe if I can dig up... Well, really, who wants to read a 10 year old Namanax interview? Well someone might like the Brighter Death Now material. Time to start digging.

No comments: